RC – ROCK CUTTER
Rock Cutters with fixed teeth for excavators ranging from 2.5 to 70 T.
Designed to be installed on all types of excavators.
Suitable for crushing rocks and hard surfaces including bitumen, asphalt and concrete.
Typical applications range from trenching jobs to concrete profiling; from quarrying to underwater dredging; from foundations work to tunneling.
High productivity, low noise and vibrations make the RC series a must-have tool for achieving efficient results.
• Caged frame with built-in pre-drilled attachment flat plate,
• Hydraulic block with compensating and check valve,
• Motor safety cover,
• On-board oil filters,
• Direct drive piston motor with automatic lubrication system that requires no daily maintenance,
• Anti-wear plates on drum support,
• Drum with replaceable heavy duty rock teeth.
Options: custom made attachment plate with pins